AquaLuna Evening Sail
Cruise on the Victoria Harbour on AquaLuna, a traditional Chinese red-sail junk boat. Sit comfortably on the deck, sip on the beverages, and bask in the beautiful view of Hong Kong.
- Hop on board the AquaLuna and ride the waves.
- Explore the waters of the Victoria Harbour, while sitting comfortably on deck.
- Marvel at the sunset and the city lights, while sipping on the beverages available on deck.
What to Expect
Climb on board the AquaLuna and explore the waterways of Victoria Harbour. Feel at home as you sit on the plush lounges and sip on the complimentary beverages that are available on deck. This traditional Chinese red-sail junk boat will take you on a tour around the waterways of Hong Kong. Admire the sunset view from the deck before dusk, or marvel at the magnificent city lights at night.
- Tickets for AquaLuna
- Complimentary drinks
- Open Seating
Know Before You Go
- Please make sure to reach the meeting point at least 20-25 minutes before the boat ride.
- Children below the age of 3 can take part in this experience for free.
- In case of any bad weather conditions; cyclone, storm, etc., the tour will be canceled and customers will be given the option to either select an alternative date or ask for a full refund.
The cruise is available from Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier 1 on the following times:
- 5:30 PM, 6:30 PM, 8:30 PM, 9:30 PM, and 10:30 PM
The cruise is available from Central Pier 9 on the following times:
- 5:45 PM, 6:45 PM, 8:45 PM, 9:45 PM, and 10:45 PM
Note: The cruise that leaves from Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier 1 at 10:30 PM and the one that leaves from Central Pier 9 at 10:45 PM, are only available on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier 1: Get down at the East Tsim Sha Tsui Station, it is a 6-min walk to the meeting point.
Central Pier 9: Get down at the Hong Kong Station, it is an 8-min walk to the meeting point.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
Hong Kong, Kowloon Public Pier, Hong Kong, Hong Kong