Turbojet Ferry Transfers Between Teun Mun & Macau
Sit back, relax and benefit from seamless transfers between Tuen Mun & Macau with well-equipped TurboJet ferries that run round the clock.
- Get around hassle-free with these mobile tickets that allow you seamless access to or from Tuen Mun or Macau.
- Head to your destination within just 40 minutes on a reliable ferry that transports over 10 million visitors every year!
- Sail in style in a spacious, air-conditioned TurboJet, allowing you some downtime between your adventures in each island.
Know Before You Go
- You must enter the full name of the guest who will collect the ticket(s) at the Ferry terminal and ensure that you carry a valid ID for identification at the boarding point.
- Guests over the age of 1 must possess a ticket to board the ferry.
- These transfers do not permit you to book more than 45 days in advance.
Ferries from Tuen Mun and Macau depart daily at varying times.
- Oct 8th - Jan 31st: Night Sailings depart every 30 minutes from 5:10 PM to 6:30 AM daily.
- Feb 1st - Mar 31st/Sep 1st - Oct 7th: Night Sailings depart every 30 minutes from 5:40 PM to 6:30 AM daily.
- Apr 1st - Aug 31st: Night Sailings depart every 30 minutes from 5:10 PM to 6:30 AM daily.
The following are the addresses of the ports where you can embark/disembark:
- Macau: Macau (Outer Harbour), Largo do Terminal Marítimo.
- Macau (Taipa): Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal, Estrada de Pac On.
- Tuen Mun: Tuen Mun Ferry Terminal, 148 Wu Chui Road, Tuen Mun, New Territories.
You will be admitted one carry on baggage that must not exceed 20 Kg. The size of your carry on baggage must not exceed 600mm x 200mm x 350mm. You will be charged an additional 25 HKD for a second bag.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be amended, canceled or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Turbojet Ferry Transfers between Teun Mun & Macau vouchers shortly. Display the QR code on your vouchers on any of the kiosks at the Ferry Terminal in exchange for your ticket with a valid passport.
Tuen Mun Ferry Terminal, 148 Wu Chui Road, Hong Kong