Eiffel Tower Guided Climb
Follow your expert English speaking guide as he helps you explore the Eiffel Tower. Climb the steps and make your way to the 2nd floor or upgrade to the summit with the help of an elevator. Visit the office of Gustave Eiffel, which is located at the summit.
- Climb the steps with your expert English speaking guide on this tour of the Eiffel Tower.
- Get exclusive entry to either the second floor or upgrade to the summit of the tower.
- Get a panoramic view of Paris and its iconic landmarks.
- Make your way to the office of Gustave Eiffel, which was restored recently.
Take in the Breathtaking View While Climbing the Steps
Meet your guide, who will help you to explore the Eiffel Tower on foot. Avoid the queues by taking the stairs and make your way to the 2nd floor. After that, you can opt for the upgraded elevator access to the summit on your own. Get a 360-degree view of the city from the observation deck and admire some of its major attractions like Champs Elysees, the Louvre, and Trocadero Gardens.
The Restored Office of Gustave
Visit the office of Gustave Eiffel, the man responsible for designing the Eiffel Tower. This recently restored office stores the collection of alternative designs for the tower, along with city maps, and construction plans.
Listen to some interesting stories about the tower and Paris from your guide, who will make sure that you return home with lots of memories to cherish.
- Priority access to the Eiffel Tower
- Optional Access: second floor or summit
- Expert English speaking host
- Pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
- During peak season in the summer, you may be subjected to longer waits up to 90 minutes, especially if your tour is scheduled for later in the day.
- Summit access may be subject to last-minute closures as per safety measures at the Eiffel Tower. In the case of Summit closure, the portion of your tour price for the upgrade to the Summit will be refunded.
- Please make sure that you reach the meeting point at least 30 minutes to leave yourself enough time to pass through the mandatory security check.
- Children below the age of 4 can take part in this experience for free.
This experience is available between 14th June and 31st August at 08:45 AM. Whereas, it starts at 09:15 AM for the rest of the year.
Note: The duration of the experience is 1.5 to 2 hours.
This experience is available with 2 options:
- Access to 2nd floor
- Access to Summit
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets are available for children between the age of 4 and 12.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide at the meeting point which is right below the Eiffel Tower itself. Please arrive 30 minutes before the tour start time to get through the outside security entrance.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Eiffel Tower is surrounded by glass walls. To get inside you will first have to pass the security checks.
- During the security check please wait in the line that says 'Without Tickets'. You will not need your voucher for this entrance.
- Once you get inside, please display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Meeting point is right below the SOUTH PILLAR (Pilier Sud) of Eiffel Tower itself.
- To arrive at the meeting point you need to pass the security check first.
- Once inside, head towards the South Pillar.
- Your host will be waiting in this area holding a SIGN that says 'City Tour 1'.
- Please make sure that you wait in the line that says 'Without Tickets'.
- Due to the popularity of the Eiffel Tower, we sometimes experience delays from security or entrance lines. In these instances, the tour duration may exceed the allocated 2 hours. We recommend allowing extra time before your next activity to ensure you make the most of your Eiffel Tower experience. On Busy days such as weekends, National Holidays and in peak months, security checks can take up to 1 - 1.5 hours.
The Eiffel Tower is situated on the south bank of the River Seine, west of the city center. It’s accessible from various public transport lines, all of which drop you off just a few minutes walk from the tower.
- Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim stop. This is the closest station to the Eiffel Tower.
- Line 6 or 9 to Trocadéro stop. A slightly longer walk than from Bir-Hakeim.
- Line 8 to Ecole Militaire stop.
By RER: Line C to Champs de Mars - Eiffel Tower.
By Bus:Bus 82 to Eiffel Tower or Champ de Mars, Bus 42 to Eiffel Tower, Bus 87 to Champ de Mars, Bus 69 to Champ de Mars
- For more details on Public Transportation in Paris, click here.
Jules Verne Restaurant, South Leg of Eiffel Tower, Ground Level, Paris