Montserrat Tour with Golf, Food & Wine
- Come along on a captivating visit around Montserrat's Natural Park and Sanctuary
- Play 18 holes of golf surrounded by nature and a vineyard
- Take a dip in a private swimming pool or enjoy some paddle tennis
- Learn and taste some premium wine paired with choices of cheese from the area
- Visit the medieval castle of Oller del Mas that has now been transformed into an elaborate golf course and vineyard
Indulge yourself in a luxurious day of golf, food, and wine where you get to enjoy an incredible experience playing golf in the midst of vineyards and forests. Taste premier wines paired with some marvellous cheese. Satiate your love for golf by playing 18 holes and if this isn’t your thing, you could engage in some paddle tennis or enjoy the luxuries of a private swimming pool. The golf course located amidst the famous Oller del Mas- a 10th-century medieval castle, which has now been converted into a golf course and a fascinating vineyard. Appease the foodie in you with a nice lunch and have your fill of nature, history, wine and sport with this one tour.Explore the wonderful National Park and the sanctuary of Montserrat.So what are you waiting for? Book this tour today.
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned mini van
- Professional Englishspeaking guide
- Montserrat’s National Park and Sanctuary
- Green fee 18 holes (Pitch & Putt)
- 3-course “Catalan” menu
- Guided visit to the Oller del Mas Cellar
- Visit to the winery, castle, and vines
- Wine tasting (3 premium wines)
- Cheese tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Tips and gratuities
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Plaça Catalunya, 21, Barcelona
- The meeting point is Plaza Catalunya (in front of the Hard Rock Cafe) where you will find a bright pink umbrella.
- The tour starts at 8:45, so please be there 10 minutes prior to start of the tour