Louvre Museum: Skip the Line Tickets
Enjoy the artistic treasures of the world without wasting your time in the ticket queue with these priority access Louvre Museum tickets. Gain dedicated entry with these timed and dated tickets and explore the museum at your own pace. Exploring the Louvre has never been easier.
- Enjoy skip the line access to the Louvre, the most visited museum in the world, with these fast-track, mobile tickets.
- See one of the most iconic collections of art including Da Vinci's Mona Lisa (the most photographed painting in the world), Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix, the ancient Greek statue of Venus de Milo and much more.
- Additionally, benefit from same-day access to the temporary collections and free admission to the Musée Eugène-Delacroix within 48 hours.
- Spend as much time as you like inside the Louvre Museum with these tickets that are valid for the entire day.
- With these online, fast-track, mobile tickets, you need not worry about the long winding queues and you will also be guaranteed access to an otherwise sold out attraction.
What to Expect
Purchasing tickets for entry at the venue is not only time consuming but often times, futile. Usually, same day entry tickets on site tend to sell out before mid-day, even if you waited in line for several hours. The Louvre in fact is the most visited museum in the world with over 10+ million visitors every year. Our fast track Louvre tickets provide you with priority access to this iconic museum. You will be able to bypass the arduous ticketing queues in your line and after a brief security check that is mandatory for every visitor, you are free to roam the halls of the Louvre.
Once you've entered, feel free to browse through some of the 380,000 exhibits (with 35,000 currently on display) in the Louvre Museum. These are spread over 8 curatorial departments - Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. From Egyptian artifacts that are 4,000 years old to modern works of art from Oriental artists, the Louvre has been the honorary arbiter of our artistic heritage.
Some of the must-sees that you should try to not miss at the museum are Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix, Michelangelo's The Dying Slave and the Rebellious Slave, the ancient Greek statues of Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace, Hammurabi’s Code from 1754 B.C. and much more.
As you gaze at these works of art, you aren’t just looking at paintings but emblems of our history. Most people only visit the Louvre once in a lifetime. Our priority access to the Louvre guarantees that you have a once-in-a-lifetime, hassle-free experience when you're there. Your tickets to the Louvre Museum combine the benefits of a fluid redemption process with priority access that helps you save your precious time by booking exclusively with Headout.
- Priority access to the Louvre
- Access to temporary exhibits
- Free admission to the Musée Eugène-Delacroix
Know Before You Go
- Please note that, as per museum rules, it is mandatory to provide us with the correct names of each individual in your party at the time of booking or you will be denied entry at the venue.
- Groups of 7 or more will need to visit the Louvre separately or purchase a group tour. Groups of 6 and lesser can book online.
- In the next step of the booking, you will have to choose the date on which you would like to visit, along with the time slot during which you will gain entry. You will be allowed to gain entry within 30 minutes of the selected time slot (for example, should you choose a 10 AM time slot, you will be allowed to gain entry up until 10:30 AM) by lining up in the yellow line meant for visitors with pre-purchased tickets for a certain time slot.
- The Leonardo Da Vinci exhibition that will take place from Oct 24th, 2019 to Feb 24th, 2020 is not included in the ticket.
The Louvre Museum is open every day, except on Tuesday and holidays such as Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, International Workers Day (May 1) and End of the Second World War day (May 8).
On Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday; the museum is open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. On Wednesday and Friday, the museum is open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 p.m.
Entrance is free every first Saturday of the month (between October and March) and on the 14th of July. On regular days, entry to the museum is free from 6:00 PM - 9:45 PM.
Reduced Ticket Prices
Entry is free for children under the age of 18 and European Union citizens under the age of 25. Please display a valid ID at the entrance of the museum for proof of age.
The closest metro station to the museum and the one where our ticket redemption center is located is the Palais-Royal–Musée du Louvre station on Line 1. If you’re traveling to the museum by bus, buses 21, 24, 27, 39, 48, 68, 69, 72, 81, 95 stop at the Pyramid.
Wear comfortable shoes and carry water as there is going to be a lot of walking. You can also borrow walking sticks and foldable fabric chairs from the museum center free of cost.
- Wednesday and Friday are the best days to visit the museum as it stays open till longer and you can linger about the museum in peace as the crowds lessen considerably during the closing hours (9:45 p.m).
- Try going either early in the morning or around 3 p.m. in the afternoon. You’ll never have the Louvre Museum all to yourself, but mornings and evenings will be the least crowded hours of the day.
- To dodge long queues, we recommend using the 'Lion's gate' if you want to avoid the crowds entering through the pyramid. It is located on the east of the Pont Royal on the Quai des Tuileries.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled. Reschedules are possible subject to availability.
The tour guide for our walking tour of Monmartre , Lea, was amazing! She was very knowledgable and made sure everyone felt comfortable during the tour.
Un sito web che funziona benissimo, facciale per prenotare, è merita prenotare online i biglietti, perché non si fa la fila, si entra da una postazione riservata, lo consiglio a tutti.
Easy to use and get tickets in advance so no queues. More expensive than buying in the day which is not so good!
How to Redeem your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Louvre Museum tickets instantly. No need to print. Display your mobile tickets main entrance.
Please note that these are not flexible entry tickets and should you miss the date or time of entry, you will not be able to reschedule your tickets, but you will be subject to the same entry conditions as those without tickets, i.e.center you will have to line up to gain entry in the green line for visitors without pre-purchased tickets.
Ticket Redemption Point
You can enter the Louvre through the main Pyramid entrance, The Richelieu entrance or the Lions Gate entrance. Look out for the “avec billets” ("with tickets") sign to skip the ticket buying queue and head straight to the security. After a brief security check, you will be able to enter the Louvre Museum.
Should you miss your time slot, you will have to line up along with visitors without pre-purchased tickets to gain entry.
Musée du Louvre, Paris-1ER-Arrondissement