Priority Entrance Tickets to Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Don't miss this chance to visit the Colosseum, a landmark synonymous with Rome itself and easily one of the most awe-inspiring structures ever built. Your timed tickets will let you discover the wonders of the Colosseum on your own and also let you visit the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill at your own convenience so you can truly immerse yourself in Ancient Roman life.
- Gain priority access to the Colosseum with these timed tickets that also give you access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
- Your timed entry to the Colosseum will ensure that you gain access in a seamless manner and get to enjoy your time marveling at the history and architecture.
- Visit the Roman Forum, the hub of socio-economic life in Ancient Rome, as well as the Palatine Hill, from where you can take in unparalleled views of the city.
- Though your ticket to the Colosseum is timed, you can enter the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill on the same day as your Colosseum visit or the next day.
What to Expect
The Colosseum is one of Italy’s most popular destinations, attracting over 5 million visitors every year. Believed to have been constructed as a gift from the ancient emperors to the Roman people, this grand outdoor amphitheater once served as the epicenter for entertainment, hosting various public spectacles and games. A stage for gladiator fights, often including animals, the Colosseum has quite the bloody past. Step back in time, marvel at the impressive architecture and walk the floor of the greatest arena known to mankind.
Your Colosseum ticket also includes entry to the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum. Head to the Roman Forum and travel back in time as you walk along the same paths as the ancient Romans did. You’ll get a chance to witness popular sites including the Temple of Antoninus Pius, Temple of Castor and Pollux, Temple of Saturn, Arch of Septimius Severus and much more. Palatine Hill offers one of the best views of the city. Once considered the most desirable neighborhood in Rome, Palatine Hill lives on as an extensive archaeological site and was the chosen spot for Emperors to build their homes.
- Priority access to the Colosseum
- Access to the Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Access to the 1st and 2nd Floor of the Colosseum
- Audio/Video Guide (Optional)
- Booking and Handling Fee
- Guide accompanying you on the tour.
- Access to Colosseum's 4th and 5th Floor or the Underground.
Know Before You Go
- NOTE: Those below 18 may skip the line when accompanied by a ticket holding adult, but they must pay a 2 Euro fee at the ticket booth. A document as proof of age must also be submitted at the time of entry.
- You MUST carry valid ID with you and present it at the time of entry if requested. Should you fail to do so, venue authorities may deny you entry and such instances are not liable for reschedules or refunds.
- 2nd Jan - 15th Feb : 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- 16th Feb - 15th Mar : 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- 16th Mar - 30th Mar : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- 31st Mar - 31st Aug: 8:30 AM - 7:15 PM
- 1st Sept - 30th Sept : 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- 1st Oct - 26th Oct : 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- 27th Oct - 31st Dec : 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- 16th Mar - 30th Mar : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM (Last Entry at 4:30 PM)
- 31st Mar - 31st Aug: 8:30 AM - 7:15 PM (Last Entry at 6:15 PM)
- 1st Sept - 30th Sept : 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM (Last Entry at 6 PM)
- 1st Oct - 26th Oct : 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Last Entry at 5:30 PM)
- 27th Oct - 31st Dec : 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Last Entry at 4:30 PM)
Your tickets are timed so you must enter the Colosseum at the time slot selected at the time of booking. You can visit the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill any time during operating hours on the same or the next day. If you choose an afternoon slot to visit the Colosseum, you will not have sufficient time to visit the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on the same day. Should you wish to conclude your visit on the same day, please plan your visit to the Colosseum accordingly.
Note: Please note that entry to the Colosseum is free on the first Sunday of every month.
The Colosseum can be reached by metro line B, train line 3, or via buses 75, 81, 673, 175, and 204. If you’re coming from Rome’s Termini train station, the quickest and most efficient way to reach the Colosseum is by metro. If you prefer to get there on foot, it’s about a 30-minute walk from the train station.
The tour involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs; as such we recommend wearing comfortable attire and suitable walking shoes.
For safety and security reasons, no large backpacks or pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Colosseum. No storage facility is available. You can, however, take a baby stroller into the Colosseum with you, should it be necessary.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
It was all very easy! Was great to be able to book online prior to arriving in Roma.
Ease of everything
The reservation was easy and fast, everything worked smoothly and we hat a perfect stay at the Colosseum, with fast lane and all what we want.
How to Redeem your Tickets
You will receive an email instantly with your priority entrance tickets to the Colosseum. Head to the "Individual Entrance Gate" at the Colosseum and go directly to the line which says "Visitors With Reservations" with your mobile ticket and valid photo ID. Scan your mobile ticket at the turnstile and proceed to the mandatory security check.
For "Escorted Skip The Line Tickets", please check your email for the exact meeting point information.
Your Colosseum entry ticket is valid only for the date and time booked. These tickets cannot be amended, rescheduled or canceled in any way.
Your ticket to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill is valid for two days, the day of your visit to the Colosseum and the next day. You may enter as you wish within operating hours during those days.
Piazza del Colosseo, Roma RM, Italy, Roma