London Eye Tickets and 24 Hours Thames River Cruise Combo
Witness the sights of London from the river and the sky with this incredible combo experience that gives you hop on hop off access to four central piers in London over the course of 24 hours, as well as allowing you to journey on the iconic London Eye!
- Choose to hop-on or hop-off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
- The Coca Cola London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, and affords you great views of London from 135 metres above the ground.
Get two experience two activities that are synonymous with London itself with this combo experience that not only lets you travel up and down the river Thames on 4 central piers in London, but also allows you to marvel at the city's incredible design and architecture from the ceiling of the city, the London Eye, all in the course of 24 mesmerizing hours!
One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience, and comes equipped with an onboard bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers, and you will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
Westminster Pier - Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
London Eye Pier - Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
Tower Pier - This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
Greenwich Pier - Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
The London Eye
Soar high above the city of London for breathtaking panoramic views! See as far as almost 40 kilometers on a clear day from the height of 135 meters. This is one of the best ways to see the city, as each of the 32 capsules is equipped with technologies to help you explore all of the most iconic spots in the city in several languages. This attraction is a modern technological and design marvel and has become one of London’s global symbol.
- 24 hour hop on hop off Thames sightseeing cruise ticket
- London Eye ticket
Know Before You Go
- London Eye ticket is valid for one standard admission within 48 hours of issue date.
- All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult.
The sightseeing cruise runs between 10 AM to 8:00 PM while the London Eye is open between 10 AM to 8:30 PM until September 3rd and 10 AM to 6:30 PM from September 3rd to December 21st.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
Took my boyfriend here for our 5th anniversary and he went bonkers over the Thames cruise. This combo was worth the price
I like how convenient the Thames river cruise is; you can literally go anytime within 24 hours, there's no constraint on the time. Cool tickets
There's just something about the London Eye that will have you falling in love with London in a way you knew not of
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must display the movie tickets at the venue along with a valid photo ID to receive your sightseeing cruise and London Eye tickets.
Please note that attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT).
- Your sightseeing cruise tickets are dated and valid for 24 hours from the time of ticket collection on the date selected at the time of booking.
- Your London Eye ticket is valid for one standard admission within 48 hours of being collected from the collection point.
Westminster Pier, United Kingdom, London
All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+.