Tolo Harbor Cycling Tour
## 10-Second Takeaway
- Explore the picturesque surroundings of Tolo Bay as you pedal through
- Awe-inspiring sights of the nearby Pat Sin Leng Mountain Range
- Take in the beautiful scenery of rural Hong Kong
- Guided cycling tour with experienced guide leading the route
Explore the rustic side of HK on two-wheels as you pedal past the scenic countryside. Get out of the fast moving city and explore Hong Kong’s largest natural harbor and take in the peaceful surroundings overlooked by the Pat Sin Leng Mountain Range. The cycle route is flat and along dedicated tracks making it an easily traversed route ideal for beginners and youngsters too.
- All safety equipment will be provided with the bike.
- Please carry sufficient water for your own needs.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes/cycling shoes.
- Meeting Point: Tai Wai MTR Station Exit A at 11:00 am unless stated otherwise
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Tai Wai MTR Station 'Exit A', Hong Kong