360 Lantau - Sky, Land and Sea Explorer's Day Pass
Soar high above Lantau's luscious terrain on a round-trip cable car ride and let the gorgeous surroundings sink into you. Take a trek to the Big Buddha and get the chance to enter the Po Lin Monastery. Explore the stilt houses at Tai O's amazing fishing village and try spotting a pink dolphin.
- Ascend high above the verdant terrain of the Lantau island and take in the lush mountainous landscape below you. The round-trip cable car ride ensures you have just enough time to admire the surroundings while enjoying the ride.
- Take a trek to the Big Buddha and enter the peaceful Po Lin Monastery.
- Explore the further reaches of the island by taking a boat ride to the renowned fishing village of Tai O! Explore the beautiful stilt houses here and try your luck at spotting a pink dolphin.
- With convenient return coach transfers between Tai O and Ngong Ping, you can focus all your energy on sightseeing.
The ultimate travelers pass to access Lantau - you get to experience the unique, peaceful island from land, water, and sky! Ascend above the terrain and lavish the splendor of the blue waters as you take in the panoramic 360-degree view from the cable car. Make your way to the famous beaches of Pui O and Cheung Sha and don’t forget to paddle past the quaint, surreal village of Tai O - commonly called ‘Venice of the East’.
Experience the serenity of the Po Lin Monastery and take a short hike to visit the Big Buddha statue, a spiritual and picturesque location overlooking the mountains. You can also choose to explore the land by bus routes and take in a glimpse of the idyllic side of HK. Don’t forget to redeem your coupon at the selected snack stores in Tai O fishing village.
- Ngong Ping Cable Car: Tung Chung - Ngong Ping (To and Fro)
- No.21 Bus: Ngong Ping - Tai O (To and Fro)
- Boat: Tai O Fishing Village Excursion
- 10:00-10:30 - Cable Car from Tung Chung to Ngong Ping
- 10:45-11:15 - Bus No.21 from Ngong Ping to Tai O
- 11:15-13:00 - Explore Tai O
- 13:15-13:45 - Tai O Boat Excursion
- 14:00-14:30 - Bus No.21 from Tai O to Ngong Ping (or bus No.1 for other Lantau attractions)
- 14:45-15:15 - Visit Ngong Ping Village
- 15:30-17:30 - Visit Big Buddha, Ngong Ping Piazza & Wisdom Path
- 17:45-18:15 - Cable car from Ngong Ping to Tung Chung
- Round-trip cable car ride
- Short hike to visit the Big Buddha Statue and Po Lin Monastery
- Convenient return coach transfers between Ngong Ping and Tai O
- Boat trip to sightsee Tai O fishing village
- A HKD20 coupon to purchase local snacks in Tai O fishing village
Know Before You Go
The cable car departure from Tung Chung is as follows:
- Weekdays - Every 30 minutes from 10 AM to 6 PM.
- Weekends and Public Holidays - Every 30 minutes from 9 AM to 6:30 PM.
The boat excursion timings are from 10 AM to 5:30 PM every day.
- Pets (except guide dogs) are not allowed for this tour.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in cable cars and cable car stations.
- Children below the age of 10 must be accompanied by another person above the age of 15.
- The Tai O snack voucher can be used at selected food outlets at the fishing village. This includes Macau Snack Trading Company, Fuk Hing Hong, Cheung Choi Kee, Solo, and Tai O Bakery.
- Please note that if the Ngong Ping 360 suspends the service due to extreme weather, the activity will be canceled.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children's tickets (age 3-11) can be purchased at a discounted rate.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the designated Klook counters in Tung Chung or Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- This ticket must be redeemed at either of the designated Klook counters in Tung Chung or Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal.
- Your bus ticket must be redeemed at New Lantao Bus Ngong Ping Bus Terminal.
- Tung Chung Cable Car terminal is a 2 minute walk from Tung Chung Station Exit B
- By bus: Board the S1 bus from Hong Kong International Airport. The bus ride will take approx. 10 minutes.