Plover Cove Cycle and Hike
- Experience the adrenaline rushing through your blood as your discover some of Hong Kong’s finest landscapes
- Explore Plover Cove in an adventurous way with a guide
- Discover secret waterfalls and explore the lush forests of Plover Cove
- Witness the idyllic, serene part of HK away from the city
Experience the silent, natural landscapes of Plover Cove in an adventurous manner! This action-packed experience involves cycling past the surreal scenery and a hike to hidden picturesque locations. Plover Cove is home to HK's largest reservoir and some of the wildest lands of the area. Explore the picturesque scenery all around as you make your way past waterfalls, open waters, jungles and much more!
- Minimum of two travelers required.
- Meeting Point: Tai Po Market MTR station ‘Exit B’ at 11:00 am unless stated otherwise.
- Please carry sufficient water and energy bars. Snacks/lunch should be carried by the guest and is not included in the fare.
- Please wear walking shoes and full-sleeved shirts
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Tai Po Market MTR station 'Exit B', Tai Po, Hong Kong, Hong Kong