Half-Day Best of Florence Highlights Tour with David and the Duomo
Explore the beautiful city of Florence with these tickets that allow you tour this charming, vivacious place as well as access one of the most incredible art collections in Italy, housed at the Accademia Gallery. You also get to see other major Florence attractions such as the iconic Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio and more.
- Skip the Line tickets to Accademia Galleria.
- See Florence's spectacular Duomo from the outside, crowned by Brunelleschi’s dome and embellished with frescos by Vasari.
- Head to Piazza della Signoria, an open-air art gallery where Michelangelo's 'David' was originally destined to stand.
- See other iconic Florence attractions such as Palazzo Vecchio, the Baptistry Doors, pass by Uffizi Gallery and more.
- Small Tour group size (max.19) allowing for a more interactive, comfortable and engrossing experience.
- Expert local guides who lead the way and provided in-depth insights about the artworks.
Begin your morning with a trip to the Accademia Gallery. Over here you will be able to cherish the works of Botticelli, Giotto, Michelangelo and many others. The gallery is home to the 17ft sculpture of ‘David’ by Michelangelo which is regarded as the most intricate and charming sculpture to have ever been sculpted. The gallery also houses a Museum of Musical Instruments which showcases the Grand Ducal Collection of over 50 musical instruments. Combined with modern multimedia, the museum allows you to immerse yourself into the music like the Medicis did centuries ago.
The next stop on your tour of Florence will be the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, or the Florence Duomo as it is commonly known. Take in the spectacular view of the Duomo as it imposes itself on the beautiful Piazza del Duomo. This incredible feat of engineering required a whole new process for its construction, which your guide will describe as you view it from the outside. The entrance to the Duomo is free and you can visit independently if you wish after the completion of your tour.
After you've covered two of Florence's most important landmarks, your guide will lead you on for a half-day tour of the city and its other attractions. You will also stop by at the Florence Baptistery. Be sure to see the East Gate dubbed by Michelangelo as the ‘Gates of Paradise’. You will then visit Piazza della Signoria, an open-air gallery where Michelangelo's 'David' was originally supposed to stand. A replica of the statue stands to this day at the entrance of Palazzo Vecchio. Other stops on this tour of Florence include the iconic Ponte Vecchio bridge, the Uffizi Courtyard and Orsanmichele Church.
Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo’s David | Piazza degli Uffizi | Piazza della Signoria | Palazzo Vecchio | Porcellino | Orsanmichele Church | Mercato Nuovo | Piazza della Repubblica | Baptistry Doors (outside) | The Duomo (outside)
- Tour as per description.
- Small groups of 19 people or less.
- Skip the Line Entrance to Accademia Gallery.
- English speaking guide.
- Audio Headsets.
- Duomo Admission
Know Before You Go
- Please note that on Sundays and on days with religious festivities, access to the Duomo (Cathedral) may be restricted.
- The Accademia Gallery is one of the most popular tourist destinations and sometimes delays can occur due to increased security measures or unexpectedly large crowds during holidays and festivities. As always, your guide will make sure any delays are minimized and that you get access as quickly as possible.
The tour begins at 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Please note that because of religious festivities and on Sundays, access to the Duomo (Cathedral) is restricted.
Modest attire with completely covered knees and shoulders. This is necessary to enter the Church
- Child Ticket: Ages 4-12
- Student Ticket: Ages 13-22
- No food or drinks can be consumed inside the museum
- Please carry valid photo ID
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the gallery.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Angelo A was an amazing guide... I was brought to tears when he was talking about the meaning of Michelangelo’s David .Excellent tour!! Thank you!!
The Duomo tour was well organized. The audio headsets were helpful for me to keep a track of the information. Well done.
I loved the detailed information and the number of places included. This tour had audio guides which was the best feature.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
Piazza di San Marco, Firenze