Exclusive Tour of Florence Duomo with Dome and Secret Terraces Access
Take a tour through the marvel of architecture that dominates Florence's exquisite skyline, the Duomo. You won't find a better view of the city than the one that can be seen from the terraces of this magnificent structure!
- Guided tour of the Florence Cathedral
- Small group size to ensure a more immersive and engrossing experience
- Guided tour and access to the Terrace of Duomo and priority access to the top of the Dome
- 72 hours ticket to the Duomo Complex allowing access to Santa Maria Del Fiore, Crypt of Santa Reparata, Opera Del Duomo Museum, Giotto’s Bell Tower and Brunelleschi’s Dome
Explore Florence Cathedral, its terraces and study the secrets behind its design! Avoiding the line, you will enter then, accompanied by a licensed English speaking guide, inside Santa Maria del Fiore, where you will discover the superb works of art preserved there, as Paolo Uccello’s clock, Vasari’s frescos and Bandinelli’s marble choir.
Then, take in the surreal panoramic views from multiple viewpoints on the terraces. This exclusive perspective is a sight not everyone gets! Atop the terraces, you’ll be able to get a closer look of the ‘Cupola’, the masterpiece of Brunelleschi that remains unmatched in perfection. Take in the unparalleled views of the Italian countryside from the Northern Terrace - a site recently opened to the public.
At the end of your visit, a few steps from the Cathedral square, you will be offered a delicious taste of Chianti wine and tidbits of cheese with balsamic vinegar.
Be sure to make the most of your Duomo Complex ticket to visit Giotto’s Bell Tower and the Opera Del Duomo Museum.
- Skip the line entry to the Duomo
- Professional guide
- Access and guided tour of the terraces
- Access to the Dome top
Know Before You Go
Until 31st March, 2020: The tour starts at 10:30 AM.
From 1st April, 2020: The tour starts at 11:00 AM. Please reach the departure point 10 minutes in advance.
Entry for children between the ages of 0-5 year is free of charge. Entry can be purchased for children between the ages of 6-11.
Entrance to the Cathedral requires a strict dress code. Please cover knees and shoulders. We also suggest wearing comfortable shoes with socks.
Your ticket is valid 72 hours and allows you to visit on your own other monuments at the Duomo Complex (Baptistery, Crypt of St. Reparata, Giotto's bell tower and Opera Del Duomo Museum)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets please show your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- The meeting point is at Piazza San Giovanni 7, internal courtyard of Antica Canonica di San Giovanni - Your assistant will be waiting for you in the internal courtyard wearing blue clothing with CAF Tour Gray Line Florence logos
- To locate your meeting point on google maps, type - Piazza di San Giovanni
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
How to Get There
- By Bus: The nearest bus station is Roma Duomo which a minute away from the meeting point.
- By Taxi: Ask to be dropped off at Piazza di San Giovanni which is located behind the Baptistery of St. John.
- This tour is not suitable for individuals with difficulty in mobility.