Ngong Ping Cable Car Experience
Ride the Ngong Ping Cable Car and get ready to view Hong Kong's breathtaking sights along the 6-kilometer-long journey!
- Enjoy a 25-min cable car ride above Lantau Island's charming vistas for a unique sightseeing experience
- Your journey stretches over 5.7 kilometers of bi-cable ropeway
- As you venture between the town center of Tung Chung and Ngong Ping village, you'll see plenty
- Notice the country park's rolling grassland slopes at a distance
- Pull out your cameras and snap away at the picturesque view that lies in front of you
- Upgrade your ticket to the crystal cabin experience that offers unique glass-bottom views
- This ticket also offers one-way and round-trip cable car ride options
Ngong Ping Cable Car is a visually spectacular 5.7km bi-cable ropeway. As the first of its kind Hong Kong tourist destination, the cable car journey begins from Tung Chung, crossing Tung Chung Bay to reach the angle station on Airport Island and turning about 60 degrees in the air towards North Lantau.
Visitors looking for something to complete their Hong Kong tourist attractions list will enjoy some of the best views during their joyful 25-minute ride: the vistas of the distant and vast South China Sea and the rolling grassland slopes of North Lantau Country Park from the cable car slowly take over from the hustle and bustle of the city. The journey also offers a breathtaking panorama of the Hong Kong International Airport, verdant, mountainous terrain of Lantau Island, Tian Tan Buddha, and the 360-degree view of Ngong Ping Plateau.
Upgrade your ticket to the Crystal Cabin Experience that offers a 25-min ride on a glass-bottomed cable car cabin for unaltered views and a unique perspective with the added element of height!
- 25-min cable car ride
- Crystal cabin (Optional)
- Round-trip ride (Optional)
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Standard Cabin Single Trip
- Crystal Cabin Single Trip
- Standard Cabin Round Trip
- Crystal Cabin Round Trip
- Standard and Crystal Cabin Round Trip
Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 3-11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Mon-Fri: 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM
Sat & Sun: 9:00 AM- 6:30 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal counter
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout