Hop-On, Hop-Off Prague Bus Sightseeing Tour
Enjoy unlimited Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing transfers via special open-top double-decker sightseeing buses! Explore the city of Prague at your own pace without having to worry about getting there. With 2 routes across the city’s many attractions, you have the freedom to create your own travel itinerary. Upgrade your ticket to include guided walking tour and online audio guides allowing you to make the most of your holiday in Prague. This is an experience you cannot miss!
- Get unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing bus services in Prague across the two interconnected routes
- Choose between a 24-hour and a 48-hour ticket variant and add-on walking tours to the base ticket.
- Ride the open-top double-decker tour buses for unblocked panoramic views of the breathtaking city as you cruise along the streets of Prague
- All buses have onboard commentary in 7 languages providing narration about the rich history of Prague, the landmarks nearby and the places you should explore
- Free wi-fi onboard all the buses. You can also download the ‘Sightseeing Experience’ App which includes bus schedules, audio guides and more
- Enjoy a 20-minute walking tour with a local guide and get first-hand insight into the culture of the city and its rich heritage
- Explore the Jewish Quarter, a six century old ghetto now a high-end shopping district, with an expert guide and learn about the stories of the people who stayed here during Europe’s rise of Christianity. (Optional)
- Explore the Prague Castle with access to the courtyard, St. Vitus Cathedral and Palace Gardens with a professional guide and learn about the ancient royal culture of the lands (Summer Only)
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
An unlimited sightseeing experience in Prague, this is the tour ticket you definitely want to have while in the city! It completely takes care of any transportation issue, and allows you the flexibility to plan your visit. Not only that, you can change your plan on the fly; if you like something, hop-off, check it out and hop-on again.If this is your first time in Prague, then be sure to not miss out on this unlimited opportunity!
The Hop-on Hop-off buses all have multilingual audio commentary to keep you immersed in your surrounding by point out the nearby landmarks and what you can expect to see there if you do decide to check it out. You will also get a 20-minute walking tour of the city from a local guide allowing you to pick up on the social trends and culture that permeates through the city.
With these tickets you also have the option of adding two guided walking tours: Prague Castle and Jewish Quarters. Two of the most popular attractions in all of the country, a visit to Prague without visiting either of these attractions is incomplete. Not just that, if you book a guided tour combo, you will save even more money and time.
This really is the ultimate tourist sightseeing experience in all of Prague!
Your Hop-on Hop-Off Tour Experience
Ride through the streets of Prague on the unlimited Hop-on Hop-Off Tour and enjoy a sightseeing experience aboard the open-top double-decker buses. Specially designed to cater to tourists, these buses cover all the major attractions of the city across two routes, and your tickets give you access to both the bus routes. Just sit back and take it the magnificent city of Prague at your own pace.
On the Red Route, you’ll be able to explore the sites which are slightly further away from the city center. These include the Prague Castle, the Strahov Stadium and the Strahov Monastery. Meanwhile on the Blue Route, you can explore either bank of the Vltava river and see the jewels hidden towards the city center. These include the Old Town Square, Masarykovo Nadrazi and Mala Strana.
You can view a map of both the routes here.
Your Prague Castle and Jewish Quarter Walking Tour Experience
The Prague Castle is the world’s biggest medieval castle, and stands as a testament of the power of the Czech rulers. World-famous for its fusion architecture which borrows elements from Gothic, Romanesque and Baroque style, the castle is a joy to witness. Stroll through the Palace complex and take in the scenic beauty it offers. You will also get to check out the St. Vitus Cathedral on this tour. A professional guide will accompany you through the tour allowing you to learn more about the history behind these buildings and the importance they hold in modern-day Czech Republic.
Another equally significant, and historically prominent site in Prague is the Jewish Quarter. Residence to over 60,000 jews during the rise of anti-semitism, the district shares a story of horror, misery and suffering. Hear these stories and other facts from the area from the professional guide who will provide commentary through this walking tour. Today, the district is known for its high-end shopping. With plenty to see, experience and explore, your walking tour of the Jewish Quarter is sure to leave you shocked and surprised.
- Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing by bus (24 hours/48 hours)
- Guided Walking tour of Prague Castle (Optional)
- Guided Walking tour of Jewish Quarter (Optional)
- Multilingual commentary onboard the bus tour
- Free wi-fi aboard all bus routes
- Guided Walking tour from Stop 1 to Stop 2 on Red Route
- Entry to museum and exhibitions at Prague Castle
- Entry to Synagogues, Jewish Ceremonial Hill, Old Jewish Cemetery and Robert Guttmann Gallery at Jewish Quarter
Know Before You Go
In the next step of the booking process, you will be asked to choose between 4 ticket variants. Please read the inclusions carefully before confirming your choice. These are the 4 variants: - 24 Hour Bus: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour valid for 24 hours - 24 Hour Bus with Castle & Jewish Walking Tour: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour valid for 24 hours + Guided Castle Walking Tour + Guided Jewish Quarter Walking Tour - 48 Hour Bus: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour valid for 48 hours - 48 Hour Bus with Castle & Jewish Walking Tour: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour valid for 48 hours + Guided Castle Walking Tour + Guided Jewish Quarter Walking
Bus Timings & Frequency
Both routes run all days of the year from 10 AM - 5:30 PM. The frequency on the Red Route is 45 minutes and the Blue Route is 25 minutes.
- Red Route: Old Town Square (1), Na Florenci Street (2), Mala Strana (3), Prague Castle (4), Strahov Monastery (5), Strahov Stadium (6), Kampa Island (7) - Blue Route: Old Town Square (1), Intercontinental Hotel (2), Mala Strana (3), St.Nicholas Church(4), Kampa Island (5)
Castle Walking Tour Timings and Directions
- The Castle Walking tour is held daily during the summers at 11:25 AM, 12:55 PM and 2:25 PM. - The Castle is located near Stop 4 on the Red Line.
Jewish Walking Tour Timings
The tour is held daily at 10:45 AM, 1:00 PM and 2:45 PM.
Free Walking Tour
Your tickets come with a free 20-minute guided walking tour from Stop 1 to Stop 2 on the Red Route.
Guests aged between 3-15 are requested to book the child ticket.
Bus and Boat Tour Languages
All on board commentary is available in the following 7 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Czech, Russian
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
These tickets have so much more that just the hop-on hop-off pass. Really love all the add-ons! Highly recommend these tickets
You can get off at any of the stops and just walk to most of the tourist friendly areas. Highly recommend this ticket on your visit to Prague.
Booked these tickets from Headout and really loved using them as I went about the city. Very convenient and thoughtful tickets.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Hop-On, Hop-Off Prague Bus & Boat Sightseeing Tour ticket voucher shortly. You have to to take a print of this. Show the printed voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point and exchange your printed voucher for the tickets..
Ticket Redemption Point and Getting There
The ticket redemption point is at Celetná 15, 110 00 Staré Město, Prague 1
Your ticket is valid for a duration of three months from your date of purchase. Once you begin the hop-on hop-off experience, your ticket is valid only for the duration for which you’ve selected.
1 ticket office - Celetna 15, Prague