Neuschwanstein, Oberammergau & Linderhof Premium Tour From Munich
Explore the sweet spots of Bavaria on this all-inclusive day trip from Munich! Start off with a guided tour of the Versailles inspired Linderhof Royal Castle and marvel at its fine manicured gardens. Visit Oberammergau, for a quick shopping and photo op before you finally end up at the awe-inspiring Neuschwanstein Castle for yet another immersive guided tour.
- Travel in the lap of luxury from Munich in an air-conditioned, wifi enabled, luxury coach with a selection of snacks and drinks onboard.
- Reap the benefits of services provided by a well-versed guide onboard whose commentary will give you fascinating insights into the sweet spots of Bavaria.
- Explore King Ludwig's Versailles inspired castle, the Linderhof and take a stroll in its opulent gardens along with an immersive guided tour.
- Visit the scenic town of Oberammergau at the foot of the majestic Bavarian Alps for a quick shopping and photo op.
- Top off your memorable day trip with an unforgettable visit to the enchanting Neuschwanstein castle and tour its opulent inner sanctums.
Travel in the Lap of Luxury from Munich
Embark on a memorable day trip to Neuschwanstein, Linderhof Royal Castle & Oberammergau. After assembling at the meeting point at 8:15 AM, you will then board an air-conditioned, wifi-enabled, luxury coach with a selection of snacks and drinks onboard. You will comfortably travel to your first stop, Linderhof Castle after a short 75-minute drive. Enjoy immersive commentary onboard courtesy of your English/German speaking expert guide. This tour takes you on an immersive tour of the vicinity of these castles, as well as the insides, hence, you won't have to worry about the pesky ticket lines.
Explore the Linderhof Castle, Followed by a Short Visit to the Scenic Town of Oberammergau
After a picturesque drive from Munich to the Linderhof Castle, you get ample time to wander the manicured gardens of this Versailles inspired castle. Your guide shall walk you through its idyllic surrounding park known to be one of the most artistic and stylistically complex ensembles of its time. After your guided tour, you will then depart to the Bavarian town of Oberammergau for a short break where you will enjoy unparalleled views of the Alps, perfect for a photo-op! By 11:45 AM, you will depart to the final leg and the highlight of the day trip, the enchanting Neuschwanstein Castle.
Top Off Your Day Trip with a Visit to the Enchanting Neuschwanstein Castle
After arriving at the castle, you will have to take a short uphill 20-minute walk past the parking lot and to the castle. Your expert guide shall walk you through the Castle’s history and its former resident, King Ludwig II. Experience the sheer scale and magic of this world famous Bavarian castle that gracefully sits above the village of Hohenschwangau near Füssen in southwest Bavaria. You will have about 4 hours to explore this castle and its inner sanctums with the included entry fee. After which, you will head back to Munich and return by 6:30 PM.
This tour not only shows you the most scenic parts of Bavaria but also gives you the chance to explore its enchanting side with unforgettable visits to the best castles in Bavaria. With the perfect photo ops, great vantage points and mystifying sights, this tour guarantees a magical journey.
- Transport in an air-conditioned, wifi-enabled luxury coach.
- Guided tours of the Linderhof Castle and the Neuschwanstein Castle.
- Fluent English/German speaking expert guides.
- Entrance fee for both castles.
Know Before You Go
This tour runs daily at 8:30 AM. This tour is ten hours long, including travel time.
- 8:30 AM - Depart from Munich
- 9:45 AM - Arrive at Linderhof Castle for Guided Tour
- 10:45 AM - Depart from Linderhof castle
- 11:15 AM - Arrive in Oberammergau
- 11:45 AM - Depart from Oberammergau
- 1:00 AM - Arrive at Neuschwanstein Castle
- 4:30 AM - Depart from Neuschwanstein Castle
- 6:30 AM - Arrive back in Munich
This tour will not be operational on the 24th, 25th, 31st Dec and 1st Jan.
This tour is available in English and German
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children between the ages of 4-14) are available at a reduced price of 28 EUR. Student tickets are also available at a discounted price of 44 EUR.
You must assemble at Bahnhofplatz, in front of the Karstadt shopping-center, 15 minutes before the tour departs.
By Light Rail: Get off at the Hauptbahnhof station. The meeting point is a mere one-minute walk.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
My 9 year old boy was very impressed by out guide at the castle and has vowed he is going to ace his history classes and become just like him.
The family is quite taken by the little Oberammergua. They are asking me to take them back again And honestly, I don't think I would mind it.
It's almost hard to believe that such beautiful settings actually exist and that people like you and I, really live by it. It was so surreal.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Neuschwanstein, Oberammergau & Linderhof Premium Tour From Munich vouchers shortly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Bahnhofplatz, in front of the Karstadt shopping center, Munich