Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Return Transfers
Discover the magic of filmmaking on this exciting tour of the Warner Bros. Studios in London, responsible for bringing the Harry Potter books to the silver screen. Live out every Harry Potter fan's dream and get a chance to step into iconic sets from the films like the Great Hall, the Forbidden Forest, and Platform 9 and 3/4!
- Experience the best of filmmaking on this highly rated and incredibly sought after tour of the Warner Bros. Studios in London.
- Learn about the different technologies during the green screen experience and understand how the use of animatronics and prosthetics brought the books to life.
- Step into the cinematic universe of the Harry Potter series and see actual props and costumes from the eight films!
- Explore iconic sets from the series, like Dumbledore's Office, Diagon Alley, Platform 9 and 3/4 and the Cupboard under the Stairs during your tour.
- Be privy to all the dark secrets of House Slytherin through the seasonal exhibit - A Celebration of Slytherin
- Travel back to central London on Warner Bros. Studio Tour London branded buses with free Wi-Fi and watch Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on board during your journey!
- Enjoy access to the Studio Tour’s special feature, A Celebration of Slytherin
- Enjoy a cozy and intimate tour of a maximum of 6 guests per tour group
Experience the Best of Filmmaking at the Warner Bros. Studios in London
Your experience includes return transportation, saving you the trouble of planning the over 30-mile commute from London to Leavesden, where the Warner Bros. Studios are located. Once you are picked up from one of the two pick up points in Central London, your adventure will begin! The Warner Bros. Studios in London help people celebrate the love for the cinematic experience by throwing their doors open to the public and demonstrating how the Harry Potter books were brought to movie screens the world over so vividly. Be it the original concept artwork or the humongous model of the Hogwarts castle or the green screen you'll get to fly a broomstick in front of, the Studios' expertise in the art of making incredible movies is very clear. Throughout the tour, you will get the chance to immerse yourself in the Harry Potter universe, maintained meticulously to the last detail by the Studios, be it the costumes used by the actors or the sets the movies played out in.
Explore Iconic Sets from the Harry Potter Series
Your tour will begin in the exact spot it began for Harry; in the Cupboard under the Stairs where Harry slept before his 11th birthday. As soon as you finish watching a welcome video, you'll get to make your way to the Great Hall of Hogwarts, complete with props and costumes used during filming many meals and feasts attended by Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Take in the extraordinary detail and care that went into crafting every set as you visit the Gryffindor Common Room, Dumbledore's Office, Hagrid's rustic hut and the incredible animatronics technology used to operate the door to the Chamber of Secrets! Perhaps the most exciting part of the tour is the newest permanent exhibition to the Studio Tour, the Forbidden Forest! Break all the rules and delve into the woods, home to many dark creatures from the deep and trees that are over 12 feet thick. You'll even get to control the weather conditions using the same techniques used while filming. The best part of your visit is after your Studio visit is over!
Travel Back on Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Branded Buses
After your visit to the Studio is concluded, you will get to travel back to one of two locations in central London on branded Warner Bros. Studio Tour buses! Relax on the return journey and enjoy a screening of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, bringing your visit back full circle to the movie that started it all. Immerse yourself in the nostalgia of the film as a great day comes to an end.
This tour gives people the chance to experience some of the magic that went into creating the universe that J.K. Rowling so lovingly committed to the page and it is undoubtedly the perfect escape for Harry Potter fans of all ages!
A Celebration Of Slytherin
Upon reopening, visitors will experience the Studio Tour’s special feature, A Celebration of Slytherin. For the first time ever, visitors will be able to walk through the Great Hall decorated in Slytherin colors before being the first to see the Slytherin Common Room up close. A 25-ft section of the set complete with authentic props and imposing stone walls will be on display for fans.
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Return transportation from Victoria or Baker Street (optional)
Know Before You Go
Extended time at The Studios is now 4 hours.
In the next step of the booking, you will have to choose the pickup location and entry time before you checkout. We offer pickups from:
- Victoria Departure Point - Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH (closest station - Victoria Station)
- Baker Street Departure – Dorset Square, Bus Stop S on Gloucester Road outside Allsop Arms Pub (closest station - Baker Street Station)
Daily at 7:30 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, or 2:00 PM
Departure Baker Street
Daily at 7:40 AM, 11:10 AM, 1:10 PM or 2:10 PM
9:00 AM to 1:30 PM (Daily)
1:00 PM to 5:30 PM (Daily)
3:00 PM to 7:30 PM (Daily)
4:00 PM to 8:30 PM (Daily)
Daily at 3:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 9:00 PM or 10:00 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly/instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions